Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
You can PIN this recipe HERE!
If you would like the text only version, you can find it below:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 5 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes
- 24 oz chicken (or vegetable) broth
- 1/2 tsp each (approximately!) of salt*, cumin, dried basil, chili powder, paprika
- Add everything to a slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low 6, until carrots are slightly soft.
- Puree. I added mine to a blender in batches.
- We served ours with coconut cream.
*SALT. Omit for under 12 months. Daily sodium limit is 400mg (about 1/4 teaspoon) until age 1.