These are ALL products we use on a weekly, if not daily, basis. There are only a few items for which I couldn’t find the EXACT product, so I just wrote “similar”. These are affiliate links. It doesn’t cost you any extra money. It just means that if you use one of these links to buy anything, I get a tiny commission! It helps fund my blog costs!
1. Large (similar) and small pot (similar) 2. Large cast iron skillet 3. Small cast iron skillet
4. Flat cast iron skillet 5. Set of baking sheets 6. Mini muffin tin 7. Wire cooling rack
8. Colander (similar) 9. Fine mesh strainer (similar)
29. Glass storage containers 30. Measuring cups 31. Measuring spoons 32. Prep bowls (similar)
33. Kitchen towels (similar) 34. Cutting board for veggies 35. Cutting board for meats (similar)
36. Mason jars for storing homemade sauces, soups, etc.
These are items we use on a very regular basis. You can make a ton of meals with the things below. These items are things we have on hand nearly 100% of the time. Not all of them can be bought on the Internet! I just figured it would be useful to list everything in one place.
These are baby-related products that we’ve used and enjoyed! They’re all related to baby solids, even if it’s indirectly (like diaper stuff). There are a few products I have heard great things about, but since I haven’t tried them myself, I can’t recommend them!
1. NumNum spoons 2. EZPZ Happy Mat 3. EZPZ Happy Bowl
4. ReSqueeze reusable food pouches 5. Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair
6. Doidy cup 7. Munchkin ice pop mold 8. Zipzicle ice pop mold
9. PlanetBox lunch box 10. Oxo Tot snack container
I must also add our favorite bibs! They are from Bapron Baby. You can get yours here!
Each pack of cards is a PDF with 10 or 11 cards that are index card sized. Each card includes servings, prep time, cook time, ingredients, and directions. Many cards include ideas for what to serve along with the main recipe. Each pack of 10-11 cards is $1.00 (USD). This site is secure! You can’t use PayPal, but credit cards are accepted, and foreign cards should not be a problem. If you click the links below, you can see a little preview of how the cards look.
1. Dinner Recipe Cards #1: buy them HERE
2. Dinner Recipe Cards #2: buy them HERE
3. Breakfast Recipe Cards: buy them HERE
NOTE: I’m sorry, I’m unable to combine any cards into a new pack!
Here is a second meal plan: This one has 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners, plus snacks and a full shopping list! You can purchase it for $1.99. CLICK HERE or click the image below.
A Comprehensive Meal Plan for Families with Babies (PDF), written by me!:
A Basic Meal Plan for Families with Babies (PDF), also by me:
A Beginner’s Guide to Baby Led Weaning (PDF), written by me!: