Mini Crustless Spinach Quiches
This is a mini version of the spinach crustless quiche that I love so much.
This recipe made SEVEN mini quiches.
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Add half a bag of spinach to the skillet and stir it until it’s wilted.
Next, crack the eggs in a bowl. Okay, I know those are the shells. I just thought they looked nice in that bowl. You want to throw the shells away or compost them! Just so we’re clear… I don’t cook with eggshells.
Mix the eggs with the onion, spinach, and a handful of cheese (if you use Feta, use less than 1/4 cup because it’s so strong!).
Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray. I used paper cupcake liners, and they stuck to the quiches. I would spray the pan instead, so that you don’t lose out on any of the good stuff. OR spray the liners!
As I said, you will make about 7 quiches with this recipe.
Cook for about 25 minutes until they aren’t jiggly anymore!
Now, here’s your printable recipe!
- 1/3 chopped onion
- 1 handful of shredded cheese
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- a bit of butter for cooking
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Chop about 1/3 of an onion.
- Sauté the onion in a little butter.
- Once it's soft, add the spinach and cook until it's wilted.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl.
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour the mixture into your muffin tin.
- Bake for around 25 minutes.