Lunchbox Ideas for Baby Led Weaning #4
This is the fourth installment of Lunchbox Ideas! See all the lunchbox idea posts on my Lunchbox Ideas Pinterest board!
I’m using a PlanetBox lunchbox for this series. You can purchase your own HERE. (That’s a Planetbox affiliate link! That just means if you happen to buy a lunchbox there, I’ll get a small commission, which helps me keep the blog running!)
Without further ado, here is my lunchbox idea #4.
1. Two almond butter & jelly muffins (recipe coming soon)
2. One-egg omelet with cheese
3. “Homemade” chocolate-covered raisins (I mean, I melted chocolate and coated the raisins… NOTE: I wouldn’t give chocolate until over a year, but that’s just me! It’s sugar and a little caffeine. So use your own judgment!)
4. Cucumber chips (This was a FAIL. The plan: slice cucumber into thin pieces, place on wire rack, and cook at lowest oven setting for several hours. Well, no one told me I should spray/grease the wire rack first! So pretty much all the chips stuck to the rack and crumbled when I tried removing them. These were the lone survivors.)
5. Crispy prosciutto and a sweet potato pancake
Again, I tried to make this box hands-on only with no need for utensils.
I try to include a lot of different things in the boxes. I noticed this time, it’s not as green as I would like. But that’s okay – it’s just one box.
What I included, in a different way:
- Protein: omelet, almond butter (in the muffin), prosciutto
- Vegetable: sweet potato, cucumber
- Fruit: strawberry and banana (in the muffin), raisins
- Other: chocolate, cheese
If you’ve got any requests regarding these boxes, fill me in, and I’ll do my best to accommodate.