UPDATE: With SurveyMonkey, I can only see the first 100 responses! I have just passed that number. Thanks so much for your feedback! As always, I really appreciate it.
Here are a few things I took away from this:
- Most people don’t have a preference between photos and videos.
- You’d like to see more videos of Alexander eating, or at the least, how he handles certain foods.
- You like the picture of a final recipe, plus the recipe text. << That, I can do some more: I like keeping recipes on the blog, but I don’t mind sharing them on Instagram from time to time, too!
- I need to go back to simpler times. I am a better cook now, so I like making new and fancy recipes. But simple is often best. I’ll work on making short, simple, few-ingredient recipes that even a beginner can try.
- We have morphed into a super healthy clean-eating sort of family. I post what we eat most of the time. So that means you’ll see mostly clean, healthy foods and not a lot of treats.
- Most of you don’t really comment on Instagram! I’m okay with that. This survey got a lot of responses from those of you, and I am grateful that you spoke up!
- Just a note… SnapChat! I love it. It’s fun to use. But I don’t share anything SUPER exclusive there! I share the process of cooking, so if you like that sort of thing, you should download and follow me. I have a feeling you’ll like it too. 🙂
The survey is still live, but I won’t be able to see any more results. If you have anything you’d like to share, shoot me an email! It won’t be anonymous anymore, but if you’re okay with that, I’d still love to hear from you! (email@example.com) The survey questions are as follows:
- What sort of Instagram posts do you like?
- What sort of videos do you like to see?
- Do you comment on Instagram posts? If so, how regularly and what prompts you to comment?
- What are some of your favorite Instagram accounts? Why?
- Besides Instagram, what other social media do you enjoy using?
I need some feedback! I’ve tried analyzing my own Instagram feedback (likes, comments, etc.) to determine which type of posts you guys like and don’t like. But it’s all over the place!
I can’t seem to figure it out.
In order for me to make better use of my time and to give you guys what you want, I need to know what that is. I’ll read all your responses and do my best to tailor my Instagram feed to fit the community. If you leave a comment within the survey, be gentle and kind with your words. I can take constructive feedback! So if you have suggestions for improvement, I would love to hear them.
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for me.
Survey is here: (UPDATE: I can’t see anymore responses through SurveyMonkey! I reached my “free account” limit!)